1. My mom said my son shouldn't eat too much bananas 'cause it makes him fat. WHAT?? Bananas?
2. I got 'The Thesis of the Year' award at Sibelius Academy in Arts Management and it was kind of cool because I wouldn't describe myself academic.
3. I colored some frames in 2D sequence for Angry Birds Movie (I also co-produced the 2D sequence though).
4. I lived in Brazil for half a year and it changed my way of thinking.
5. I think working life has treated me well. I have had, and I still have (!!) great colleagues and enjoyable projects!
7. I really like my life.
The best thing about working at Brink
From day one I have had a feeling that people accept me as I am. It's OK to make mistakes, we're not perfect!
In five years
I wanna do new IPs, animation series, conduct workshops, improve my knowledge of 3D, meet new people and run like Forrest.