1. Acquiring 4 credits out of 30 in my first year at university — I have my priorities.
2. Finally graduating after 12 years of studying on and off — I can be a stubborn motherfucker if need be.
3. Founding Brink — if something feels right, I'm willing to take a leap of faith.
4. Coming second in a national drawing competition in elementary school — proof that I must be somewhat creative.
5. Buying a small apartment with my lovely girlfriend and our super-smart dog Ingeborg — love is actually all that matters in the end.
The best thing about working at Brink
My favorite project
I'm always eager to try something new and exciting so the answer is probably whatever production is in the making at any given moment.
In five years
I want to make Brink the world's best place to work for creative people. I'd like it to be something that we can all be very proud of. And I have the feeling that we have actually made a change in our industry.