1. Creating the concept art and character models for a real-time benchmark demo.
2. Creating the storyboards for a cinematic game trailer treatment.
3. Teaching a vehicle drawing class at the design school.
4. Creating sci-fi wall paintings for a children’s playground.
5. Creating a comic book pitch with a writer.
The best thing about working at Brink
The chance to work on a great variety of projects for different clients and to do this with great colleagues. Brink also enables me to have a good work-life balance and helps me achieve my personal career goals.
My favorite project
My favorite projects so far have been pretty much all of the ones in which I get to tell stories with pictures and create concepts that define the look and feel of an animation or a print image.
In five years
I want to take part in bigger and bigger animation projects. Cinematic game trailers, for example. My personal career goal is to publish a graphic novel written and drawn by myself.