1. I've worked with great people over the years. Unpleasant ones too.
2. Helping organize a festival and gigs for underground bands.
3. Having a record label with a friend and releasing a bunch of records for underground bands.
4. In September 2006 I was in L.A. for "a couple of hours' photoshoot" that took six days. Unforgettable.
5. In 2005 I did a photoshoot for a campaign that won lots of awards. They just forgot to mention the photographer... Cheers for that. The campaign continued through 2006 and won again, this time they remembered the photographer, too. I framed the award diploma and hung it on my bathroom wall.
The best thing about working at Brink
The Brink staff, good spirit and unlimited coffee resources. I enjoy the opportunity to find the best ways to work and the freedom to implement them myself. There's no hierarchy or fixed working hours.
My favorite project
Every project is different but equal. The best one is the one that's finished.
In five years
I want to find the perfect work/life balance - working less and helping make Brink the best place to work. I'd also like to learn to speak Spanish fluently, tour South-East Asia with my band and start crafting cider.