I'm a multitasker at the office - taking care of our biggest clients and handling various daily administrative tasks.
1. I completed a ski trek to Halti, the highest point in Finland, and spent 6 days in a tent in the middle of Lapland.
2. I quit my engineering studies and switched to the business department.
3. I found myself working in Saudi Arabia and studying in South Korea.
4. I won a sales competition twice in a row at my previous job before Brink.
5. I sowed my first organic crops in the spring of 2017.
The best thing about working at Brink
I can find my own best ways to work - I can combine working remotely and free time whilst staying at our family cottage.
My favorite project
Hmmm... There are so many cool projects, it's difficult to pick just one. I will never forget our Ruukki Ramor case in 2011. The filming trip on the Harmony of the Seas cruiseship with the Wärtsilä crew was a great experience as well.